(Last update on May 24, 2021)
Thank you for visiting the website www.Immomediterraneo.immo, hereinafter the “Website”, owned and operated by Luc Heylens, Av. Las Colinas 26, puerta 8, 03189 Orihuela Costa, Alicante, registered under number ESY5479807W in Spain, hereinafter “Immo Mediterraneo”.
You can reach us at info@Immomediterraneo.immo or at the above address.
1. Design of the Website
Immo Mediterraneo is an internet platform where houses and properties in Spain are offered for sale or rent to potential buyers or tenants.
2. Applicability and binding force
3. Using this website
3.1. The use of the Website is free.
4. Sending information requests or creating an account
4.1. To request information or to create an account, you must enter your personal data on the online form available on the Website. The online form must be completed completely and truthfully.
4.2. It is not allowed to use someone else's identity, proxies and temporary e-mail addresses.
4.4. Immomediterrane reserves the right to accept or reject your application. Your registration can be refused, among others, but not exclusively for the following reasons:
- You do not provide the requested information for identification or provide incomplete or incorrect information for it;
- You try to register several times by using different names;
- You make use of someone else's identity;
- Any other reason on the basis of which we can reasonably judge that your application cannot be accepted.
5. Obligations of the Users
5.2. You explicitly confirm that the information you provide when registering or requesting information is correct and complete and you undertake to immediately notify Immo Mediterraneo of any change to this information.
5.3. You indemnify Immo Mediterraneo against all possible claims from third parties as a result of the use of Immomediterraneo.immo.
6. Immomediterraneo as a platform and intermediary
6.1. Immo Mediterraneo is not the seller or lessor or potential buyer or tenant of buildings. She is just an intermediary. The ads for properties on our pages have not necessarily been checked by Immo Mediterraneo for their content, reliability or credibility and Immo Mediterraneo as such is never involved in the transactions between potential buyer or tenant on the one hand and sellers or landlords on the other.
6.2. Immo Mediterraneo will make every reasonable effort for optimal user convenience and pursues a policy aimed at the continuity of the Website. If Immo Mediterraneo becomes aware of an unauthorized activity or unauthorized information that takes place on or is disseminated via Immomediterraneo.com, Immo Mediterraneo undertakes to make the relevant data inaccessible and, if it concerns a criminal offense, to immediately communicate this information to the parquet. Immo Mediterraneo reserves the right (but without being obliged to do so or having any liability) to block, adjust and / or remove access to information posted by the User in the event that this is offensive, annoying or inappropriate or may be for other Users or for third parties.
7. Our Liability
7.1. Immo Mediterraneo pays the greatest possible attention and care to the content of the Website. However, this content is subject to change, can be removed at any time and is offered to you without any express or implied warranties as to its correctness. Immo Mediterraneo is not liable for damage resulting from the use of the content on the Website, regardless of whether it turned out to be correct or incorrect, nor for damage caused by the use or distribution of this content.
7.2. Immo Mediterraneo is not liable for direct, indirect, special, incidental, immaterial or consequential damage (including loss of profit) arising from the use of Immomediterraneo.immo, including, but not limited to, damage caused by:
- defects, viruses or other defects in equipment and / or software in connection with access to or use of Immomediterraneo.com;
- the interception, modification or improper use of information sent to Immomediterraneo.immo or to the User;
- the action or unavailability of Immomediterraneo.com;
- misuse of Immomediterraneo.immo, loss of data or downloading or using software made available through Immomediterraneo.immo;
- claims from third parties in connection with the use of Immomediterraneo.immo;
- hyperlinks placed on Immomediterraneo.com that refer to other internet sites if these hyperlinks are no longer active or, except for fraud or gross negligence, if the information to which they provide access is unauthorized or objectionable;
- non-observance by the seller or lessor of his obligations towards the potential buyer or tenant or vice versa;
- false, incomplete, or misleading representations or claims by the seller or landlord or the potential buyer or renter.
7.3. Immo Mediterraneo makes every effort to provide access to the Website 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. In view of the technical characteristics of the internet and of the IT resources and in view of the need for periodic maintenance, update or upgrade work However, Immo Mediterraneo cannot guarantee uninterrupted access and service. In the event of a normally acceptable interruption or disruption of access or the service, Immo Mediterraneo will make every effort to remedy this within the shortest possible time. Such normally acceptable interruptions or disruptions are specific to the provision of services via the internet and cannot be regarded as shortcomings.
7.4. The websites, including the web pages of the seller or landlords or potential buyer or tenants on the Website, to which Immo Mediterraneo may link occasionally, are not managed, hosted or maintained by it. Immo Mediterraneo is therefore not liable for the content of such websites, nor for the links that appear on them or changes and updates made to such websites.
8. Intellectual Property
8.1. Immo Mediterraneo is the exclusive owner or assignee of all intellectual property rights associated with the Website and the service offered. You undertake in no way whatsoever and in no form whatsoever to copy, edit, exploit, resell or use in any other way all or part of the elements of which the Website consists. These elements include the brand, the texts, the software, the databases, the forms, the trade names, the product names, the logos, the graphics and illustrations, the graphics, the music, the color combinations, the slogans, the layout outs and layouts and any other protective element of the Website and of the service.
9. Database protection
9.1. The information available on the Website has been compiled through considerable investments in time and money by Immo Mediteraneo. They thus form a legally protected database, at least a valuable asset of Immo Mediterraneo. Any complete retrieval of this database or any repeated partial retrieval from this database, even if it turns out to be unprotectable, constitutes an infringement of the rights of Immo Mediterraneo and will be prosecuted, including any scraping or crawling of this Website by other real estate websites, classified ad sites or any third party for any reason.
10. General Provisions and Dispute Resolution
All disputes relating to your use of our website and our services, regardless of where you live, are exclusively governed by Spanish law. The competent Courts in Valencia are competent to hear any disputes, to the exclusion of all others.